+ Follow | ♥ Dashboard
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
CHEMISTRY OF LOVE




Teaching Philosophy
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 | September 17, 2019 | 0 Students
Image result for teaching QUOTE



May Bless Be Upon You.

Every teacher must have their own philosophy or thinking in the field of education or teaching. 
Me as a teacher to be, also have my own philosophy.
Before that, I believed the purpose of teaching was not only to teach students how to read, memorize facts or how to answer the question with the correct answer.
The main purpose of teaching is to enable students to understand the concepts in a particular subject.

The first philosophy of teaching that I hold is "I must master the topic". 

This is because, I must know what I teach in the classroom and I must be more knowledgeable than my students and not be silent or ignorant when they asked.
I realized that I can't rely entirely to textbooks, but I need to find another way or another sources of information to help my teaching.
Therefore, I need to be creative in delivering my contents in the classroom.
As example, I can create a lyric for Organic Chemistry Group or ask the students to create by themselves which is they can choose their own melody and lyric.
With this activity, I also can see their talents in writing the lyric and singing the song that they compose.
Another example, there are many application that Information Communication and Technology (ICT) provided such as Quizizz and Google Classroom.
Using a Quizizz, I can create a fun quiz for the students. 
So, they will feel enjoy during my class.
I want my students to move along with technological advances and also to produce the students who smart in IT.

Finally, nowadays, students are the future of our nation. 

If the students are mistakenly educated or if the students are not involved in the lesson, they will face many hardship in the future and they also can't contribute to our country.
As a teacher, I have a great responsible to make sure to prepare my students to face today's challenging world and to produce outstanding students.

That's all. Thank you. :D

Labels:





| Newer Post